Cutting-Edge Treatment. One of the many things that sets Fort Wayne Medical Oncology and Hematology apart is our participation in cancer research studies. We’ve been doing it longer than any other cancer facility in the area, more than 40 years. We’ve formed ties all across the country that keeps us on the cutting edge of cancer treatment. Our experienced research team tracks studies to discover new options for the very latest in cancer care for our patients.
Here are just some of our team members:
- Sunil Babu, MD – Director of Research
- Ahad Sadiq, MD – Co-Director of Research
- Olivia Yon, AS Regulatory Coordinator
- Veronica Bell AS, MA, Study Coordinator
- Lori Miller BS, CPhT, Data Monitor
- Shelley Seabolt RN, BSN, MSN, Research Manager
- Raven Carter AS, RMA Study Coordinator
- Cynthia Brooks LPN, Study Coordinator
- Heather Hicks BS, BIOL, AS CHM, BS-RN, Study Coordinator
- Mandy Martin BSA, Budget Coordinator
©2019 Fort Wayne Medical Oncology and Hematology. All Rights Reserved.